You can pay for your course in two ways – you can either pay with a credit card via PayPal at the time of booking or you can book now and pay via BACS 21 days before the course.
- Course Times: 9.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- Tea or coffee and a cooked lunch are provided as well as all the equipment & materials needed to complete your course.
- All reservations are subject to availability. A course is never cancelled through lack of numbers
- Written cancellations received three weeks prior to the course will receive a full refund less an administration charge of £25. Another date will be offered but no refund will be offered after this date.
- Blindingly Simple reserves the right to cancel a course in the event of any unforeseen circumstances. In these circumstances an alternative date may be offered or a full refund will be given.
- Course materials (unless marked as copyright of any other person) and images and photographs displayed in our training materials or on our website(s) are copyright of Blindingly Simple and must not be copied or reproduced in any form under any circumstances without the express permission of Blindingly Simple.
- Any video or recorded material in any form taken of Penny Waight at Blindingly Simple, whilst demonstrating during a course or otherwise in connection with the services offered by Blindingly Simple must not be reproduced, copied or distributed in any form or on any medium, including social networking sites, under any circumstances without the express written permission of Blindingly Simple.
- All students agree to familiarise themselves with and to follow all health and safety procedures and requirements in order to safeguard themselves and others around them and to follow all instructions posted in the workrooms or given by the Course Tutors.
- When you contact Blindingly Simple you give permission under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulations for Blindingly Simple to hold and process information about you.
- Blindingly Simple keeps your personal information securely and abides by the General Data Protection Regulations. We do not pass on an individual’s details unless required by law. Beyond this, however, Blindingly Simple will not sell, rent, trade or give away any personal information or email lists.
- Blindingly Simple is the author and owner of the online course material inclusive of video tutorials. All written content, photographs, videos, designs and illustrations are protected under international copy-right laws, with all rights reserved. The course material must not be reproduced, downloaded or shared with another third party/parties. The course material is to be solely for the use of the person that ordered and purchased it.
- The content of online course material is subject to change without notice. Blindingly Simple reserves the right to revise the content and to make changes from time to time without obligation to notify any person of such revisions and changes.
- Blindingly Simple reserves the right to use a photographs, videos, testimonials and reviews, and designs carried out for training course purpose for promotional literature and on-line platforms. These photographs, videos, testimonials and reviews, and designs remain our copyright.
- Payment for online course material is non-refundable. No monies will be refunded if the seal is broken on the Course Pack Box.
- . Course material products (Course Packs) – if an item is damaged in delivery please contact Blindingly Simple within 24 hours of receipt of box/pack.
Blindingly Simple aims to provide a high quality teaching and learning service, which meet our clients and learners’ needs. We believe we achieve this most of the time: if we are not getting it right please let us know.
If you are unhappy with any of the contents of the Blindingly Simple Online Course packs, please phone and speak to us in order that your complaint can be handled swiftly
Making A Written Complaint
If you are not satisfied with our response or wish to raise the matter more formally, please write Blindingly Simple. Our aim is to investigate your complaint properly and give you a reply within ten working days, setting out how the problem will be dealt with. If this is not possible, an interim response will be made informing you of the action taken to date or being considered.