You can pay for your course in two ways – you can either pay with a credit card via PayPal at the time of booking or you can book now and pay via BACS 21 days before the course.
- Course Times: 9.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- Tea or coffee and a cooked lunch are provided as well as all the equipment & materials needed to complete your course.
- All reservations are subject to availability. A course is never cancelled through lack of numbers
- Written cancellations received three weeks prior to the course will receive a full refund less an administration charge of £25. Another date will be offered but no refund will be offered after this date.
- Blindingly Simple reserves the right to cancel a course in the event of any unforeseen circumstances. In these circumstances an alternative date may be offered or a full refund will be given.
- Course materials (unless marked as copyright of any other person) and images and photographs displayed in our training materials or on our website(s) are copyright of Blindingly Simple and must not be copied or reproduced in any form under any circumstances without the express permission of Blindingly Simple.
- Any video or recorded material in any form taken of Penny Waight at Blindingly Simple, whilst demonstrating during a course or otherwise in connection with the services offered by Blindingly Simple must not be reproduced, copied or distributed in any form or on any medium, including social networking sites, under any circumstances without the express written permission of Blindingly Simple.
- All students agree to familiarise themselves with and to follow all health and safety procedures and requirements in order to safeguard themselves and others around them and to follow all instructions posted in the workrooms or given by the Course Tutors.
- When you contact Blindingly Simple you give permission under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulations for Blindingly Simple to hold and process information about you.
- Blindingly Simple keeps your personal information securely and abides by the General Data Protection Regulations. We do not pass on an individual’s details unless required by law. Beyond this, however, Blindingly Simple will not sell, rent, trade or give away any personal information or email lists.